RAC Warranty with every eligible vehicle*
Although we take care and pride in ensuring all our vehicles are in their best condition when sold, sometimes things can go wrong. We’d like to offer you added peace of mind when driving your new vehicle. As part of the RAC Dealer Network, every eligible vehicle we sell includes an RAC Warranty.
What does this mean?
Every vehicle sold comes with the following:
- RAC Maintenance and Repair Warranty - 3 month warranty with every eligible vehicle*. RAC Maintenance and Repair Warranty is included with all makes and models and can give you the extra reassurance in the event of something happening to your vehicle. For additional peace of mind, you can extend the term of the warranty to up to 36 months for an additional fee.
- 12 months free RAC Breakdown cover** - Every vehicle includes free 12 months RAC Breakdown Cover, which may require activation. RAC Accident Care - Your RAC breakdown cover includes Accident Care and Motor Legal Care (for the duration of Breakdown Cover).
- Car Data Check - Evidences the vehicle you are buying isn’t stolen, written off or have any outstanding finance.
- No excess to pay
To make a claim against your RAC Warranty, you can book your repair at an RAC Approved Garage by visiting www.rac.co.uk/warrantyclaim, or at any VAT registered garage.
**RAC Breakdown Cover is a regulated product and Terms & Conditions apply. The product is provided by RAC Motoring Services (Registered No 01424399) and/or RAC Insurance Ltd (Registered No 2355834). Registered in England; Registered Offices: RAC House, Brockhurst Crescent, Walsall WS5 4AW. RAC Motoring Services is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of insurance mediation activities. RAC Insurance Ltd is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority
RAC Maintenance and Repair Warranty
RAC Maintenance and Repair Warranty is one of the leading products in the market. To suit the needs of all our customers we have 4 levels of warranty. You can also choose to extend the length of your warranty term as the older your vehicle gets; the more likely repairs are needed.
RAC Warranty Level Options***
RAC Platinum Plus Maintenance and Repair Warranty is the highest level of warranty RAC offer. It includes mechanical and electrical components for failure to perform their normal function. It also includes:
- Failure due to carbon build up/carbonisation
- A limit of £50 (including VAT), or one hour’s labour (whichever is lower), in the event of a valid repair request
- Wear & tear coverage for components that have reached the end of their normal working lives provided the vehicle is less than 8 years and/or 80,000 miles at point of claim
RAC Platinum Maintenance & Repair Warranty includes mechanical & electrical components for failure to perform their normal function. Platinum level is available for vehicles up to 8 years with less than 80,000 miles when purchased.
RAC Gold Maintenance & Repair Warranty includes specifically listed components for failure to perform their normal function. Gold level is available for vehicles up to 12 years with less than 120,000 miles when purchased.
RAC Silver Maintenance & Repair Warranty includes limited listed components, protecting against those parts failing to perform their normal function. Silver level is available for vehicles of any age or mileage when purchased.
Every RAC Maintenance and Repair Warranty comes with the following:
- Car Hire - If your vehicle requires 8 hours or longer to carry out repair work, we will cover a maximum of £50 per day for up to 7 days upon receipt of a valid rental agreement
- Continental use - For up to 60 days per 12-month period within the European Economic Area